Deal Analysis Workshop Presented By Kevin Shortle & Paperstac
You’ve had training, you’ve been networking and now it’s time to review and buy deals!
Newer to notes?
For a new or fairly new note investor, buying that first, second or third note can be filled with paralysis by analysis. The process can look easy when you see it in a training class but when it’s your money on the line, the fear and self-doubt can begin to creep in.
Looking to grow?
Seasoned note investors are past that stage but a seeking better inventory and perhaps even financial partners to expand their business.
Unique opportunity to Review, analyze and even make offers to buy!
For these reasons Kevin Shortle and Paperstac have partnered to bring you a great opportunity. An opportunity to review deals with an industry expert, collaborate with other investors (and perhaps a financial partner), and see new inventory from our vetted sources. Kevin normally charges $200 per hour for this!
Thanks to Paperstac, this is being offered for only $39.
We expect this to be sold out as seating is limited!
July 13th 2p-4p
300 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1000, Orlando Fl, 32801
Bring laptop and financial calculator
- Register on Paperstac (paperstac.com )
- complete investor profile (s)
- Puerto Rico: Note Investment Opportunities And Cautionary Items
- Lending Hard Money Loans To First-Time Investors with Ryan Wright
- Profit With A Purpose Through A Note Mutual Fund with TJ Osterman and Rick Allen
- Smart Real Estate Investing: Getting Equipped For The Changes In Real Estate with Chris Prefontaine
- More Re-Performing Not Opportunities