State of the Industry with Kevin Shortle
Have you noticed recent changes in the real estate and real estate note industry? Of course you have! Do you know why and how they will affect your investment strategies? You better!
In March 2019, Kevin Shortle delivered the State of the Industry address and was awarded the Note Educator of the Year at the NoteWorthy’s 6th Annual Investor Summit. That award shows that, since writing his first book on Note Investing in 1999, he is still at the top of the industry.
After $30 million in transactions, Kevin is known for his expertise, constant industry research, and ability to present complex content in simple terms. A quick Google search will show that he is often interviewed for magazines, radio and podcasts and provides a lot of great content on his own blog and podcast.
Kevin will explain:
· Where the note inventory is and where it will be going
· Explain how to position yourself for the coming new opportunity
· The best notes to buy right now
This presentation is certain to open up a lot of discussion. You will leave this meeting filled with new ideas. Even if you are new to Note Investing in general, you will leave this presentation with great information to get you started on your note investing journey!
Kevin will also be conducting a 1 Day training in Tampa on June 29th. This would be a great opportunity to hear him speak before hand! Check out our other events for details on that event.
- Reaching Out To Borrowers And Keeping Up With Recent Law Changes With Dave Franecki And Jason DeBono
- How The Note Business Thrives On Disruption With Rick Allen
- Part 6 Notes and Corona Virus: Property Sales
- Part 5 Notes and Corona Virus: Forbearance and Liquidity Issues
- Part 4 Notes and Corona Virus: Loan Applications and NON Q Loans